S02 - EP - 005 - Storytelling - How to do Storytelling with Data
August 23, 2021
Storytelling with data might not look an easy work. But if done correctly and with Focus can really make a good Story. Here is how you can use storytelling with data.
- Understand the context: Understand your Audience and their understanding. To do so, you need to get answers to 3 Questions: Who is Your Audience? - Be specific on your Target Audience What do you need them to do? - Be explicit How will this data help them? - Be Discerning
- Choose an effective Visual: Select a proper graph/chart or infographic to demonstrate data. Make sure it is easy to understand.
- Eliminate Clutter: It is not always important to show everything, rather just focus on what is needed for your audience to understand the message.
- Focus on Attention: Look for data change, something like sales went low, or some spike in the graph that can clearly reveal the intention.
- Tell a Story: Tell them a Story that they can relate to that part of the spiked graph. It will help them relate to the situation.
Thanks for listening to Passion Mantra, the True Business Podcast. There is a lot to learn in this Storytelling Series. I hope you have subscribed. I will see you in the next Episode of Storytelling. Thank you and Take Care.LIVE Workshop - Passion to Business
How To Make More Money With Your Influence & Become A Digital King!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.